Monday, January 9, 2012

Job Corps.... Future Pastry Chef!

I do apologize for such a long time of none posting. I have been busy trying to join Job Corps... which I finally got in 2 weeks before Christmas. I love most of the people here and the teachers are mostly awesome. I have had some problems with some students that have decided to act like middle school children. I am here to get my high school diploma since I had medical problems while in high school and my trade of choice is Culinary Arts. My future plans include going on to college to further my education and then hopefully when I save enough money I can own my business as a Pastry Chef. I start my actual classes next week which I'm extremely excited to finally get out of the training rules.

Also Aaron and I are not doing so well since I started school, he has come very distant as if he dosen't want anything to do with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment