Thursday, July 21, 2011

Officially Signed

You heard correct! He is finally signed to a respectable label. I really hope everything works out for him! I'm not exactly sure how he was discovered but I guess that can be placed on the bottom of my "how" list until further notice. I am so excited to see his dream launch off so fast. Unfortunetly my parents believe that I am lying about the whole thing but I know my buga will show them what the deal is. My parents are the realist kind of people kinda like I am but I do see whats going on they are normally one of the last people to get to know anything though. Sorry, but I forgot which label he said that he was signed to so I can update this post later or right another one. I'm sure this blog will be at least 96% about him and his fame. He told me that no matter how much money he makes he wants me to continue couponing lol. He hates it when I waste money, my little saver! No matter if you know him or not everyone knows how much he loves his music. Sometimes his love for music comes between us and makes me wary over the whole thing. He is obsessed with new beats and yadda yadda. It can be annoying but I'm sure any woman that is married to a rapper/inspiring rapper can all tell you that it becomes a hassle sometimes and you just want to spend time with the man in the "sheets".


No comments:

Post a Comment