Saturday, July 23, 2011

It Could Be Big

A question to anyone reading, why is weight a problem? Why does it make someone ugly? Okay, that was more than just "a" question. Everyone has made it where everyone is scared to eat in public and if they do they are ashamed! My younger cousin is dating a guy whom she is scared to eat in front of. It's as if she believes he doesn't realize that she eats at all, that once he leaves she chows down because shes starving by then. She also is scared to show what she truly looks like by wearing baggy clothing and layers of make-up that makes her look older than she really is. I was watching a documentary awhile back about 7-10 year old's that were scared of eating so much that they even thought that ice had calories and they were going to gain weight if they even drank a glass of tap water. These kids are too young to be worrying what they look like and no one should judge if they get pudgy. Everyone is beautiful they way they were born, yes I realise I wasn't born fat but my hands and mouth chose this fate for me and I can change it if I wanted to but it takes longer to lose it than I gained it. I can't even remember being skinny ever! My mother has even gotten into the craze she wears make- up now! She never cared before what people thought of her no matter how embarrassing it made others with her. Her daily routine was wake- up take a bathe get dressed and leave. She most of the time even picked her clothes out in the dark the only thing she ever cared about was matching socks (which my dad doesn't care about). My mother could of cared less if the clothes that she wore had torn and holes in the back. She cared more about affording the better life and being able to go out whenever her and my dad wanted. My mother now dyes her hair, takes fashion advice from my younger cousin and wears tight clothing that causes her to show her camel toe when at a job interview. So this is what the world has come to, my mothers camel toe... good lord help me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment