Saturday, July 23, 2011

When a girl cries over a guy, He's off limits. - Taylor Swift

'Savannah & Connor Christmas 2009'

"When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart. " - MHAYnESS 

"I’m a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I dream big. And when I say I love you, I’m not lying. " - MHAYnESS

"GUYS are like stars... There are a millions of them... but only ONE can make a GIRL dreams come true!"  - michai

"We met, we talked, we liked, we texted, we dated, we committed, I loved, you cheated, we're done, you're deleted." (lonely) - malditangpusa


                  "You don't have to promise me the moon or stars. . . Just promise that you will stand under them with me.." (cozy) - piNkpRinCez89


"You're only as strong as...the tables you dance on, the drinks you mix, and the friends you roll with." - Metzmud

"I hate to see someone I love happy with somebody but I surely hate it more when I see the one I love unhappy with me.." :-( - queenieX_x

“I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.” :-(
- danica08


No comments:

Post a Comment